Beacon Light: February 1963
- Letter from the Hospital Administrator on Tolerance and Understanding
- Updates to the employee retirement plan
- Brief biographies on the newly hired doctors
- Profiles on Reinhard Gohl (Porter) and....
- Hospital acquired a new auto cytometer
- Ashot Y. Carapet (service department supervisor of GE) visits the hospital from Iran
- Information about Social Security
- Laundry employee plays music during breaks
- Feature on the Hospital's Medical Records Department
- List of new employees
- Thank you letter from a patient
- Employee Credit Union begins to be organized
St. Cloud Hospital, "Beacon Light: February 1963" (1963). Beacon Light. 309.