Kaylee Erickson, Anthony Wieland, and Kaia Ringwald
- Identify medications prescribed to manage NAS due to opioids and /or amphetamines.
- Evaluate average daily medication wean rates.
- Assess length of stay (LOS) and length of treatment (LOT)
Evaluation of the Transition to a Fixed-Dose Prothrombin Complex Concentrate Regimen at a Tertiary Regional Medical Center
John Mullen and Lance McNab
- Evaluate order set use in patients that received PCC for emergent warfarin reversal in the emergency department both before and after implementation of a fixed-dose protocol.
- Evaluate INR response to administration of PCC pre- and post- implementation and the percentage of post-infusion INRs that were less than 2 and 1.5.
- Assess cost of therapy before and after implementation of the fixed-dose protocol.
Gregory Schaefer and Ann Wigton
Purpose: To evaluate duration of antibiotic therapy and prescribing patterns for non-ICU CAP at St Cloud Hospital, a tertiary community hospital.
Evaluation of Cost Savings with the Addition of a Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization-Time of Flight Machine (MALDI-TOF) at a Tertiary Hospital
Hannah Packer and Ann Wigton
Purpose: To evaluate potential cost savings of the addition of a MALDI-TOF machine in comparison to current costs of standard methods at St. Cloud Hospital, a tertiary community hospital with 489 licensed beds.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.