Download Full Text (298 KB)
- Warfarin is FDA approved for a variety of indications
- Recommended INR goal ranges can vary depending on indication
- Appropriate warfarin management is necessary for safety and efficacy of the medication
- Since November 2019, warfarin has been managed by the ambulatory pharmacist in the Family Health Clinic
- To further understand the patterns of use of warfarin within the CentraCare Family Health Clinic
- Specifically, determine the prevalence of warfarin indications and corresponding INR goals.
Warfarin, INR, International normalized ratio, Anticoagulation management
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Martens, Lauren and Lind, Jessica, "Retrospective Study of Warfarin Use in the CentraCare Family Health Clinic" (2020). Pharmacy Posters. 9.
University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy Residency Program.