Beacon Light: Fall 1982
- Profile on the various ways patients pay for care. Pg. 5
- Comparison on the costs of the St. Cloud Hospital vs other hospital's. Pg. 6
- Overview on the efforts of physicians to reduce the cost of care. Pg. 8
- Efforts by the hospital to assist individuals in paying for services. Pg. 9
- Critique of the use of competition to reduce healthcare costs. Pg. 10
- Article arguing that the hospital expansion plan would not lead to increase costs to patients. Pg. 12.
- Using outpatient services to lower expenses. Pg. 16.
- How group purchasing could lower costs. Pg. 18
- Examination of the feature of healthcare and how the hospital should adapt. Pg. 19
This paper has been withdrawn.