Download Full Text (828 KB)
Self-care is individualized and best done when awarded on a small scale.
For all employees of the ICU to:
- Feel valued outside of work
- Be recognized for taking care of themselves
- Participate in positive discussions
- Be rewarded for work life balance
- Be reminded of self-care
- Not feel alone with their thoughts
- Pause and reflect
- Help others, spouses, kids, etc.
Future plans include:
- Seasonal questions of things to see, places to explore
- Recipe sharing
- Hobby experts
- Focusing on staffs' interests
St. Cloud, MN
Self-care, Stress, Work-life balance, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue
Critical Care Nursing | Other Mental and Social Health | Other Nursing
Tindal, Jessica A., "What I Need: Self Care at the Unit Level" (2023). Nursing Posters. 161.